The good, the weird, and the disgusting  

Posted by Plain Jane in , , ,

I have to admit that sometimes I get some decent messages. Perhaps a little unoriginal or cheesy, but overall they are nice. They make me believe there are some decent males in the world. Somewhere.

"Hi. I know I've messaged you before, but you are so so so so pretty. Hope to hear form you someday."

"Hey how are you doing? I just wanted to tell you that I think you look really beautiful and I would love to get the chance to talk to you. If you don't mind."

I also get the weird ones:

 
[Wait....this message sounds familiar. Oh yeah, that's because he has sent me this message before - check out the June 1st blog entry. Same initial message. Same picture on his profile. Under a different screen name. Awesome.]

[Wait...what?]

And then....well, there is no other way to describe the following....except creepy. Or disgusting. Oh hell,, we'll go with creepy AND disgusting..

And with that....I share. Read and be amazed (and disgusted). These people are out among you...

[Oh...I was not expecting that. Although, with a name like "Your Master," I feel like I should have been. My bad.]


[Ha ha ha ha. I'm sorry. The virtual sex thing was funny. Nonetheless, this message still gets to be in the creepy section because he wants to have cyber sex with me. And he keeps staring at my photos. Uh-oh, is he going to go all Swim Fan on me? See...creepy.]


[No, I don't. Please tell me. I, a complete stranger, am dying to hear you talk about your penis.]



[That's disgusting. Seriously. Ew. I don't want to know this. I don't want to think about it. Blech.]



I have to go take a shower now. And possibly puke.

-PJ

P.S. Agent Blue sent me three or four messages from yesterday and they deserve their own blog...so stay tuned.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at Tuesday, June 30, 2015 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment