The three things every woman wants in a man....  

Posted by Plain Jane

So I have sort of taken a mini-break from OLD for a little bit. I just needed some space from all the people out there who can’t spell or make intelligent conversation (or any conversation, really). The poor guys I have been talking to must think I’ve dropped off the face of the earth. Ah, well, none of them were exactly winners. Texas guy was nice, but lived in Texas. The One-Upper was far too cocky for my taste. Nothing to lament. But I got on today and since I was bored at work I started looking at a few profiles. I have two favorites to put on the mocking block….

1.) This guy states he is 4’6 and has lost 7 teeth, isn’t remotely funny, and writes lots of other things that are of similar fashion. Clearly he is trying to be sarcastic, maybe he thinks he is funny? There is such a thing as being OVERLY sarcastic though. I mean, there is a point where it is just over-the-top annoying. This guy reached it in the first paragraph…but then he goes on for about five more.

2.)This guy states “Either way I feel I should inform you that I have the three things that women want." (oh boy, I am intrigued - because we women all want the exact same three things). "I’m hot, and I’m smart.” Uh…where is the third thing? Well, buddy, I really don't think you are as smart as you seem to think you are. You can’t even count to three. And I was really looking forward to finding out what that third thing was. Darn.

I did get an email from yet another guy living in Texas (what is it with people in that state?). I don’t understand it. He seemed pretty nice though. Too bad he lives in Texas. I got a couple of emails from soldiers currently in Iraq, wanting to email until they return home and then go out. I guess a guy close to home is too much to ask for?

A guy friend of mine is also doing online dating. He seems to be having trouble too. So apparently it’s not just the general stupidity of the male gender. It's just the general stupidity of the human species (this doesn't make me feel much better). I guess we just gotta keep keep on keeping on though. Eventually someone will come along (I hope).


-PJ

This entry was posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 at Monday, January 17, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment