A Tinder date gone viral  

Posted by Plain Jane in , , , , ,

I will admit that I have had some good first dates followed by the typical rejection text message (cause no one uses a phone anymore). It's disappointing, especially when the guy you like seems awesome and you have a great time. Through all my online dating years, I've never encountered this, although, something equally not-so-cool has happened to me once. This woman handled it way better than me. I wish I could meet her and shake her hand. Cause seriously, his douche baggery and her response are both worthy of a PJ blog. Take a second to read it. And then marvel at how completely fucked up some men are.

Tinder Post-Date Disaster 


Moving on to other things. It's been slow on Skout. But that doesn't mean I haven't gotten anything. No. Men with no class are everywhere; there is no hiding from them. This one is from Blue:

 [Wow. Classy.]


Actually, upon reflection, I haven't really gotten anything that bad this week.

 [How do I even respond to this? By ignoring it you say? Exactly.]

 [Lil cutie? Babygirl? No.]


That's actually it. I know. That's nothing. Maybe it's time to post a new picture. That always gets a wide response of creepy. Hmmm. 

Well, I will leave you with this then (thanks Blue!):



PJ

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at Wednesday, August 12, 2015 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment