New pictures = new messages = new gross factor  

Posted by Plain Jane in , ,

My dating activity has been pretty slow because I took myself off all the dating sites (as I am dating someone, yay!). Even though I am unavailable, I still want to be able to blog a little, so I turn to Skout. I should first point out that on my Skout profile it says I am only interested in friends and chatting. Apparently though, that doesn't really matter to people. I've gotten probably over 50 new chat requests. Most are that stupid, lazy "So and So Winked at you" crap. But I've had some real winners.


We'll start off with the not-so-bad ones:

“Ha [Name]! What are the chances of us having dinner?”
“I’m also looking to broaden my social circles. I’m [Name], I’m a chef in Denver and a graduate from Metro State. How are you?”
“What would you say is a better super power…flight or invisibility?”


Here are some that weren't awesome, but they weren't horrible....they tread the fine line:

“Hello cutie, what’s up?”
“You’re hot”
“U r really really really really beautiful girl”
“Waw :)”
“Hiiiiii [Name]!’
“Wow, you are hott :) What are you up to??”
 “Up for no strings?”
"God you are so incredibly gorgeous [monkey face, smiley face w/heart eyes]."
"Damn you're cute"
"Ops hi [Name]. You have a nice name.] [um...thank you?]

And of course, the ones you all come here to see....

 [and if I have? Because I am pretty sure the scenario that is going on in your head has nothing to do with love. Or romance.]

 [This would have gone into the not terrible, but not awesome category, but then he had to speak again. And that really sealed his fate.]

 [yes, absolutely terrified]

 [that's a new one]

  [um....]

  [you know, I have ESP, so yes, I know, without ever meeting you or your best friend, that yes, we would become BFFs]

  [Yeah. Thanks.]

 [Oh goody. Just what I was hoping for]

 [This one isn't too bad. I've never heard this particular cheesy pick-up line before. Points for originality]

 [Well, thank you for telling me you're not going to call me cute, but will call me something else instead. Why couldn't you have just called me beautiful without saying you weren't going to call me cute? If only your long story had actually been short].

  [You got the whole picture here because there is just so much wrong with it. 1.) His sn is his name and HIS WIFE's name. Ick. 2.) The picture he chose is him in a family picture with his wife.Double ick. 3.) He is 63. triple ick. 4.) "Hi sexy".....from the 63 year old perv whose picture and name include his wife, calling me  sexy. The ick factor is just too much.

 [I hope this is large enough to read. It's been a long while since I've engaged in conversation with someone who has written me something regarding the awesomeness of his penis. It's so....refreshing...to see that somethings never change. Note my sarcasm here. I guess I have to point it out, cause apparently this guy didn't get it.]


It's a good thing I updated my pictures and got a chance to read through all these messages. I am going to go take a mental shower now. Possibly a real one too.

Blech.
-PJ



This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at Wednesday, August 19, 2015 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment