Nice Face  

Posted by Plain Jane in , , ,

Usually every blog post is a mockery of people who have messaged me (or Agent Blue) with ridiculous messages...and I will get to that (because it never ends). But I did want to start out with positive news (on this blog? What?)

I had a date last night with a nice guy. No, I mean it. He was nice and respectful and sweet. A mythical creature I was sure did not exist. And our date? Fantastic. We went bowling. It's the first fun date I have been on. Ever. (Wow, that is sad - I mean, I guess I have had other relatively good dates, but not fun ones like this). Of course, there was that nervous awkwardness that every first date produces, but it was like, a good kind of awkwardness. The kind you have when you want to impress your date and want things to go really well. And there was a good night kiss, for all of you wondering. A good one. ;-) . And talk of a 2nd date. Yay!

So I have managed to fine one good guy online. But for every one guy, I have been approached by 100 weird, creepy, or gross men. And what would my blog be if I didn't share those joyous experiences?

 [Aw, that's nice. A nice pile of BS. I guess I might believe it if I hadn't hear it about 1000x already!] [Really?]
 [Again, really?]

 [Um, thank you?]


 [Yes, yes I am. Thanks for pointing that out.]

 [Wait. How sexy?]

 [A for effort. Some pick-up lines are humorous (albeit cheesy)]

 [Sigh.]

 [I read that right...right? "I am not looking for something that is courteous I want know if you don't mind? .... not courteous. Wait. Is this the slave guy???]

and last, but never least,


 [Um......WTF?]



Even though I am really interested in this guy, I am going to keep Skout open. I mean, how can I deny the people of such wonderful mockable messages?


Until next time!
PJ


This entry was posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 at Friday, July 24, 2015 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment