Sexting 101 - A few tips for men  

Posted by Plain Jane in , , , , , , , ,

I know I said I was taking a break. And I am. But two things have come across my desk that I wanted to share because they so relate to this OLD world. First, an appropriate 101 on sending dick pics (thanks to Elizabeth for sharing)



And then I ran across this gem of an article and I want to post it everywhere for all men to read. They won't, of course. They can't even read a short paragraph on a profile, but ah, a girl can dream.

How To Sext (full article here)

My favorite quotes:


"Start Small. Be gentle and a bit ambiguous at first, suggests Astroglide’s resident sexologist, Dr. Jess. Dr. Jess says some examples of great starters you could try may be:
"I'm think about you"
"I had a dream about you last night."
"You've been on my mind a lot lately."
"I miss you."
"Cant wait to see you." 

Then, says, Dr. Jess, follow her lead and tease it out a bit. “If she responds asking for more details (e.g. "What are you thinking exactly?" or "What did you dream about?"), that's your green light. And, no, we're not talking dick pics. Think of sexting as virtual foreplay – draw out the conversation to build anticipation, says Dr. Jess. Use your words. Don’t send photos or use highly sexual language early on. That will come as the interaction progresses. And, honestly, we're not sure it's ever a good idea to send a woman a full frontal, anyway." [ha ha, so freakin true.]

"You want to say things that will turn HER on, says House. So, no, "I want you to go down on me" is probably NOT going to do it for her"

"But remember: Just like foreplay, sexting intimacy is a lead up, not a wham-bam. Women are emotional creatures – they are often stuck in their heads,” says House."

See, a how-to guide right at their feet. And yet....I bet I will still get offers to see guy's nether regions because somehow they think that is sexy. It's not. Wait. Let me repeat that for anyone who might have missed it.  

IT'S NOT.

You know, they say women are mysteries....but the truth is men just don't listen when they should. Like. Right. Now. 


-PJ


(ps. forgive the formatting and highlighting issues.  I dont know what is going on with that).

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at Tuesday, October 27, 2015 and is filed under , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment